COPYBOARD (DISCONTINUED. REPLACED WITH M-12W)
Writing Panels: 2
Writing Area: 70"w x 35"h
Paper Type: Plain Paper
View Larger images
|The wide width model
featuring USB Stick digital memory, a direct PC connection via a USB
cord, and an on-board printer (printer is optional).
The M11 takes another leap
forward in copyboard technology. Increased scan speed, color printing
to an on-board printer (printer is optional), digital storage options,
and a direct to PC connection make the M-11 the new standard in the
copyboard market. Perfect for the corporate boardroom, education,
training, or your committee brainstorming sessions, PLUS' electronic
whiteboards enhance meeting productivity by allowing participants
to focus on the meeting rather than taking notes.
Store your work digitally.
With digital storage functionality, the PLUS M-11 expands organization-wide
communication. The M-11 allows you to store and retrieve the data
from the board through either a Direct PC Connection, or by using
a USB Memory Stick. Once the image data has been download to your
computer, you can utilize it in many useful ways:
- Easily distribute exact copies of your work via email. Send
it to absent audience members!
- Using office applications, insert the writing on the board into
business documents and other materials.
- Further edit and enhance your work with image editing software.
- Cut down on storage space and clutter with compact digital files.
Print your work to paper.
The M-11 allows you to print the contents of the board in color or
black and white using standard (compatible) inkjet or laser printers.
You can utilize the printer in either the copyboard's wall-mounted
or floor-standing configuration. Please note that the electronic whiteboard
does not come with a printer. Compatible printers are widely available
from retailers nationwide. (View
compatible printer list) Advantages of plain paper copies:
- Present your audience with an exact copy of what has been written
on the board.
- Listeners can commit their attention to the presentation; not
to taking notes.
- Maintain consistency by preventing errors or omissions in drawings,
charts, and diagrams.
- Conveniently store paper copies for future reference.
The functions of the M-11 can be controlled and customized though
the direct PC connection by using the bundled software. You are able
to chose the file format of the image downloaded. Choose from PNG,
JPG, BMP and TIFF file formats. You are also able to adjust the paper
size and binding margins of your print as well as add a time/date
The M-11 uses a new LED light system for low power consumption. No
lamp replacement is necessary.
Shown above with optional stand, the M-11W electronic whiteboard comes
with wall mounting equipment included.
- 2 Writing Panels.
- USB Memory Stick port.
- USB port for Direct PC Connectivity.
- USB port for an on-board printer. (Printer sold separately.)
- Up to 20 print-outs at a time from copyboard.
- Repeat button allows you to print again without re-scanning.
- Inkjet and Laser Printer compatible. (See compatible printer
- Lightweight design for added portability and wall mounting or
- Optional stand with casters allows for easy room-to-room transfer.
(W) x 36" (H), 1800 (W) x 920 mm (H)
70 (W) x 35" (H), 1780 (W) x 900 mm (H)
Direction Endless Driver (Motorized / Manual)
x 2", 50 x 50mm
Optical Sensor (RGB LED)
- HP (PCL Level 3 DeskJet or Compatible);
Laser - Samsung (SPL:Samsung Printer Language Compatible) (Does
not come with copyboard.)
Red, Blue, Green
Memory Media File Format
PC Interface File Format
Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or later) / XP (Home
Edition / Professional Edition Service Pack 2 or later)
110V, 120V, 220V-240V
78 (W) x 28 (D) x 78" (H) max
1970 (W) x 700 (D) x 1970 mm (H) max
95 lbs, 43 kg
Cable, USB Cable (Printer), Markers (Black, Red, Blue, Green),
Eraser, Wall Mounting Hooks and Screws, Operation Manual, Quick-Start
USB Memory Stick
Compatible Printer: See
Year for Parts, 90 Days for Labor