Weight: 3.5 lbs
View Larger Image
|Ultra-light mobile projector enabling PC-free presentation using built-in CF card slot and wireless presentation.
The U4-237 was selected as the easiest projector to connect wirelessly. It also garnered praise for its high quality image and full functional carrying case.
- CAD & CG magazine
PLUS keeps making projectors smaller and brighter: Delivering 2,000
lumens, the U4-237 is the brightest mobile projector weighing 3.5
pounds or less! Even though the projector is
about the size of a hardcover book, it's bright enough
for use in well-lit areas and large conference rooms without
turning down the lights. Wireless LAN technology makes it possible to transmit images from a PC to the projector. There is no need to connect to the PC and projector with a VGA cable. Switching the connection from one PC to another is also simple.
In addition to being compact and lightweight,
the U4-237 delivers world-class performance as a mobile projector,
hosting a wealth of features essential for business
use. Included advanced, next generation
features standard: "Eco-Mode," saving you
lamp hours and overall cost of ownership with only a 20% reduction
in brightness; breezy set-up with automatic source select
plus automatic adjustment to your computer's resolution and speed,
and security features that prevent malicious use and theft.
The U4 Series is an upgrade to the U3 Series, one of the best-selling mobile
projectors. The U4-237 utilizes Texas Intruments' next-generation DLP
DDR chip, an updated design, improved optics, and many more
improvements to every feature. Use of the new DDR dramatically improves
the projector's contrast with an incredible 2000:1 ratio.
Project crisp, sharp images in which black is really black, and white
is really white. A rich range of gradations enables the faithful
reproduction of subtle color shades, greatly enhancing the picture's
improvements to video performance allow the projection of smooth,
finely detailed images.
- Manual zoom lens for optical screen adjustments. Easily fit
your projection to the screen.
- Double security settings with password protection and Kensington
- User-selectable "Eco-Mode" to help save valuable lamp life
hours with only a 20% reduction in brightness.
- High contrast ratio of 2000:1 gives clear images with same
brightness. Black looks black and white looks white.
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) connection for an uncompressed
digital signal and HDTV compatibility.
- Auto-source feature automatically identifies the input as
RGB or Video before projecting.
- Auto-adjustment automatically adjusts phase, clock speed, and
resolution of the RGB signal from the PC.
- Quick-release adjustable feet.
- Quick color adjustment easily switches to your color mode (standard,
color, custom) in accordance with the image source.
- Wireless Presentation Function
- Built-in CompactFlash card slot, enabling PC free Presentations.
- Improved video clarity with latest generation DLP DDR chip
by Texas Instruments.
- Support for High-Definition (720p, 1080i) broadcasts.
- On-screen user interface features simple pull-down menus.
- Digital keystone, zoom, smooth, mute, and freeze commands.
- Full function credit-card wireless remote control.